Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Condensed Version

So much has been going on in my life, let's see if we can condense it quickly.

I won a trip to Wisconsin to see Rodney Atkins for two, plus two meet & greets. I took my sister, Becca with me.



I saw Rodney again two days later at the Elkhart County Fair in Goshen, Indiana. Which is the very first place that I ever saw him (2 years ago.) Glen couldn't go with me this year, so his ex-wife, Angie went with me.


I was asked by a friend to be her wedding photographer. I have never done this before, so I figured it would be very interesting. Good thing it was an informal wedding. I am still working on editing those pictures, but here are a few.


The boys and I went to Mounds State Park and played in the river. It was fun and Caleb caught a craw-dad.



We are still spending every Saturday night at the race track (until October) watching Tristan race.

I caught a terrible summer cold and am still trying to get over it.

I start classes back on August 31.
The boys start school on Tuesday.

Whew....that's the condensed version (with photos!)
I hope you enjoyed your summer!

No comments: