Saturday, March 13, 2010

Back to the grind

Spring forward when you go to bed tonight! I do not like Daylight Savings time. But I do like the fact that spring is almost here. This cardinal has been attacking our picture window for the last two weeks.

I am back to work full time, FINALLY! I feel great! My back aches a little here and there, but otherwise I am feeling wonderful.


It was a long road and quite a journey. A journey that I am glad to see the end of. Although, I learned a lot about myself during it. I learned a lot about other people. I guess if I didn't learn anything it would have been wasted time. So it was a valuable journey. I just don't want to repeat it!


I am back in classes and have been working on homework the last couple of weeks. I have a class that I have to finish from when I was sick. I am trying to get the final paper for it finished by the 19th. I am working on homework that is due by Wednesday and then I go to my face to face meeting.


The boys have signed up for baseball. We have signed Tyler up for his FRESHMEN classes. He turns fifteen this summer (ugh!) Caleb turns twelve next month and starts middle school in the fall. I am not ready for all these life changes.


Racing practice starts the end of this month with races starting next month.


It looks like life is getting back to normal. I am glad. I hope it stays this way!

No comments: