Wednesday, August 27, 2008

He's always there


I decided to join the world of bloggers...wonder how that will go? We will see. I spent the day a little stressed at work and then spent a few quite hours at football practice for my step-son. I was lost in reading for my upcoming Bible class so the noise of the kids slamming into each other didn't bother me. I needed to be lost in the Bible to realize what really is important to me.


My days have been stressful and I haven't been as thankful and prayerful as I should be. Thanks for showing Yourself when I needed You.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Welcome to Blogger! I am in the process of moving my blog over here, too (from LiveJournal). I will add you to my list of blogs that I check periodically. Hope you enjoy blogging. :)

Carrie said...

Welcome to the world of bloggers! It's a great way to get your thoughts out ... I find it to be my online journal. Have fun and I will be checking often!

Jenny B in Indy said...

Hey Chris.. I remember you from Madison Heights! It's great to "see" you again and love your blog!
Jenny (Carpenter) Brannies