Sunday, January 11, 2009

A New Path


The first week back to work went pretty smoothly. It's such a busy time right now that I didn't have a moment to think about how tired I was...which is a good thing.

I am beginning to feel better more each day. I am having lots of trouble with food so I guess it's going to be a slow introduction of the things I use to eat.

Second semester starts on Wednesday. I am taking another full load of classes - all much more difficult than last semester.

I have been struggling with why I am going to school. What kind of degree do I want, what do I want to do "when I grow up"! I have been taking my classes where I work, mostly because they are free. The degree that they offer isn't what I want to do, though. I have told my husband over and over again that I want to do something where I am helping people, taking care of them, if you will. After much thought and consideration, I have finally made a decision. I am going to try to get an RN degree and become a nurse.

I know it is going to be a struggle and lots and lots of time studying. I hope I can get into the program after I get my general education requirements completed.

So, here's to a new path in the road called my life.

No comments: