Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Story


I have seen this from someone before and thought I would share mine. It's not life altering information by any means but I know everyone was losing sleep not knowing this stuff about me - so I am glad to help ya'll out!


Have a great evening!

Chris

My Story

Hi, my name is: Christina

Never in my life have I: flown in an airplane nor do I want to but if the right opportunity came up I would

The one person who can drive me nuts is: my brother

My high school is: closed - stupid city of Anderson

When I am nervous: I get cold

The last song I listened to was: something on a country station

If I were to get married right now it would be to: Glen again, our anniversary is Saturday – 5 years baby

My hair is: Blonde, long and in need of a cut and hi-lite

When I was 4: I was a chubby little girl and probably playing in the dirt.

Last Christmas: I spent with my family and enjoyed every minute of it.
I should be: studying

When I look down I see: My books

The happiest recent event was: Getting my keys un-locked from my car

If I were a character on 'Friends': Rachel (although Rachel has way better style than I do)
The character I am least like: Monica (she cleans way more than I would EVER even think about!!)

By this time next year: I hope to be done with school.
My current gripe is: The stupid administrative upgrade at work.

I have a hard time understanding: The stupid administrative upgrade at work!

There's these girls: Just one that she lets people influence everything she does. It’s sad.
There are also these girls that if it weren’t for them and having someone to confide in I think I would go crazy.
If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: Glen

I want to buy: A great SLR camera!

Where do you plan to visit: Nashville or anywhere in TN

If you spent the night at my house: You would probably have to sleep on the couch – with 4 boys, a husband and 2 dogs only 3 bedrooms – it is pretty crowded.

The world could do without: Pop ups on the Internet – they drive me batty

Most recent thing someone else bought me: My husband bought me a sweet tea from McDonald’s tonight and I didn’t even ask for one.
My middle name is: Leigh

In the morning I: don’t like to talk to people until about 10:00 or so – that is when I really start to be sociable – just ask anyone that knows me.
Last night I was: trying to get my car unlocked because I locked my keys in it – UGGGGHHHH!There's this guy I know who: has actually stayed married to me for 5 years – WOW who knew he could do that – but he loves me a whole lot!!
If I was an animal I'd be a: Deer according to my husband. He says that I am pretty like a deer, I am clever, fast and sneaky. I haven’t quite figured out the sneaky part yet!

Tomorrow I am: Going to celebrate the fact that it is Friday!

Tonight I am: Going to be sleeping in a few.

My birthday is: the day before Valentine’s Day.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Um .. yeah, I believe you're sneaky! And AMEN on the not talking to you until after 10 am! :0)
Miss you!