Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tests and other fun stuff

As usual, it's been a crazy week. Physical therapy, class work, baseball games, racing, work, you name it and it has probably happened to me just this week.

I am continuing physical therapy. I do not feel like it is helping at all. The day after my physical therapy session, my back hurts worse. Standing for any amount of time hurts. The exercises they asked me to do at home hurt. Even my physical therapists said that I was a tough one to figure out. That's not good.

I go one more time before I see the orthopedic doctor again. We will see what he has to say. Please continue to pray that I do not have to have surgery.

I am working hard to finish this semester. I have two quizzes, a test, two papers, an oral presentation, and two finals before it's over. I am so ready for the semester to end. I really need A's in two of the classes. These will help determine whether I get into nursing or not.

Baseball is in full force. Caleb had four games last weekend and has two this weekend. Logan had a game yesterday, also. I think I will be spending everyday next week at a ball park.

We raced twice this week. Thursday we had race practice and Saturday was the actual race. This week we were unsure if it would be a good week or not. Last week, we broke our carburetor in half in one car and they teched our other car. We left we the motor in box. Our engine guy put it back together and we borrowed a motor for the other one.

We ended up finishing with first place in both classes! It was pretty awesome. This was a great birthday present for Glen's dad that passed away in November. His birthday was Friday and would have been so proud of Tristan winning both of those races.

Work is going crazy. Graduation is two weeks away. We have parties coming up and summer schedules to get done. We had an honor society banquet on Saturday and it was beautiful. If you want to check out pictures from the event, click here. They will be posted in a couple of days.

That's pretty much a rundown of what has been going on. I am off to finish two papers!

Have a great week,

Chris

No comments: