Monday, September 15, 2008

Anniversary Part II


For my anniversary gift my husband bought me tickets to see Rodney Atkins. He's knows this is the fastest way to my heart. This was what he bought me last year and it was my gift again this year...too funny.

This wasn't the first time we were going to see him, it wasn't the second, seriously, it wasn't even the third. This is the 9th time in just over a year that we have made a trip to see Rodney. See, I told you he was my favorite singer.

I figured up the trips. We have seen him in 4 states (including Indiana) and traveled almost 3000 miles (round trip) to see him. The average trip has been 116 miles (I am not including the Nashville trips - cause Glen didn't go). The longest trip was 358 miles and the shortest was 18. If you include the Nashville trips -they were by far the longest. Okay...maybe I have a problem - lol :)

It doesn't matter how many times we have seen him, we always have a blast. The concert was amazing, Rodney was as nice as every and was happy to see me! I even got another hug!!! Once you get a "Rodney hug" - you are hooked...

I couldn't ask for a better anniversary gift, a hug from Rodney Atkins and I have a husband that is okay with that. How cool is that?!

I have the best husband in the world. He knows that for me a Rodney hug is better than diamonds!!!

No comments: