Thursday, September 18, 2008

Nothing new...


I really don't have a whole lot to say tonight. This week has been pretty busy with classes that I am taking and the boys with their football practices and games.

Tyler went for his final follow-up with the doctor this week. His collar-bone has healed nicely so they released him. He can now participate in football again. This is exactly what broke it in the first place. Today was his first practice - since the VERY first one that broke it. I have yet to talk to him to see how it went. Apparently he didn't get hurt or they would have called me.

They have a game every Wednesday and the coach requires the boys to dress nice while they are at school that day. Above is a picture of Tyler that I took before he left for school this week. He looked handsome and quite like a teenager. I don't like it! This is why he has freshmen girls calling him and sending him text messages! Don't they know he is only in 7th grade....

No comments: