Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The things kids say

So, last week I found myself in the emergency room with extreme abdominal pain. I actually would have rather been giving birth than the pain I was in. After lots of medication and lots of tests I found out that I have gall stones and am probably going to have to have surgery. I meet with a doctor on Friday to discuss the next steps.

As I was talking to my boys about this and told my youngest (who is 10) that the doctors are probably going to take my gall bladder out, he says to me...."You mean they are going to do a transplant????" Uhhmmmm, not exactly - lol.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

My friend had to have that surgery about 10 years ago, and she recovered from it fairly quickly. I know how scary any surgery can be, though (just went through one last year). Hope all goes well, and I will pray for a successful surgery and quick recovery! :)