Thursday, October 16, 2008

Take me back to the 80's

I decided to go to Walmart the other day. I usually don't shop at Walmart because Meijer is closer but right now I am mad at Meijer (long story - no one wants to hear).
Anyway, as the boys and I were walking from one side of the store to the other we passed something that I thought I would never see again. At first, I thought they were socks...but nooooo they were LEGWARMERS!!! Seriously.


I never figured out the purpose of the those in the 80's - so why are they back? Any clues...anyone? Since the legwarmers are back, does that mean so are perms and big hair?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Too funny! I haven't seen those since I was in elementary school. I hope big hair comes back into style; my hair is naturally big! lol

Carrie said...

Bring back the AquaNet!