Friday, March 13, 2009

Another Friday the 13th

Today is the 2nd of 3 Friday the 13th's this year. I enjoy this day. What can I say, I am a weird one.

I don't have a lot to update. Life has been pretty dull in my corner of the world.

As far as my health, I have to have another injection in my back - this time in my joints. I don't know what is wrong with my elbow (probably a pinched ulner nerve).

I have been working on homework all week. So much that my husband has cooked for me twice this! He is pretty awesome!

I had a paper to turn in last week. I got a B+ on it (wish it was an A). I had 4 quizzes to complete and a test to take. I got a B+ on the test (wish it was a A). Guess I need to study more.

I don't have class tomorrow - spring break! I get to sleep in!!!! But there is lots of homework to be completed.

I wish I had something more exciting to update you on, but like I said, it's been pretty quite. I guess I am really thankful for that.

No comments: