Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ten Reasons


If you ask me, I think I have the best husband in the world. If you ask my husband, he will tell you that I have the best husband in the world! Here are ten reasons why he is the best.

10. He tells me he loves me everytime we hang up the phone.

9. He does his own laundry.

8. He likes the same kind of music I do.

7. He takes me to Rodney concerts.

6. He holds me at night even when my legs are 200 degrees!

5. He supports my decision to go back to school.

4. He is the best dad and step-dad EVER!

3. He lets me have the remote control EVERY night!

2. He watches Prison Break, 24, American Idol and Grey's Anatomy with me.

1. He loves me just the way I am!

To many these may not seem like a lot, but to me they are everything. There are so many more reasons why I think he is the best and why I love him so much. He is such an amazing man. He is an even more amazing father.

I am very fortunate to have him as my husband. My life would not be the same without him.

I love you, Glen! You are my forever!

No comments: